Mount Tabor's Response to Coronavirus
Mount Tabor is concerned first and foremost about the physical safety of our clients and those that we work with. If you are feeling sick or under the weather, please stay home. Due to the recent mandate for Tarrant Country, we require facemasks for in-office appointments. We will observe social distancing as much as possible during appointments. Video appointments are also available.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- If you come into the office for a session, wear a mask.
- If you prefer to stay at home, Online Therapy is an option!
- Mount Tabor Counseling is capable of offering online therapy to anyone in the States of Colorado and Texas. If you are already a client at Mount Tabor, and you are interested in transitioning over to online therapy, please email your therapist directly. If you are a new client, please click the “Request Appointment” button below. More information about our online therapy system can be found here.
- The CatholicPsyche Podcast, a mission of Mount Tabor Counseling has podcasts on the topics of Anxiety, Anxiety Reduction, what to do when home-bound, and so on. Please see our website www.catholicpsyche.com for our latest shows.
If you are experiencing any of the following, we can help today! Don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Relationship stress
Many clients have reported trouble with adjusting to working from home. Contact us for help with
- creating new work-life habits
- maintaining a healthy balance