Mount Tabor's Response to Coronavirus
Mount Tabor is concerned first and foremost about the physical safety of our clients and those that we work with. If you are feeling sick or under the weather, please stay home. Due to the recent lift in mask mandate clients are not longer required to wear masks in the building.
If you are experiencing any of the following, we can help today! Don’t hesitate to reach out.
- Relationship stress
As we enter back into socialization and life without masks our nervous systems, mind and body’s may still be feeling anxious and uneasy about our surroundings. Feel free to reach out if you are experiencing any of the following
- Creating new work-life habits
- Maintaining a healthy balance
- Nervousness going into public space
- Anxious about seeing people again
- Worried about going back into the office