Our Catholic Therapists
At Mount Tabor Counseling we utilize a number of different psychological methods. They include:
- Brainspotting – “Where you look affects how you feel”
- Emotionally Focused Therapy – used with individuals and couples. Listen to our podcast .
- Mindfullness Practices – information on how these are incorporated in therapy and other theories.
- Play Therapy – where toys become words and play becomes language. Discover more.
- The Gottman Method – Evidence based approach to helping couples improve communication and provide resources to enhance their relationships. More information can be found here.
- Acceptance Therapy – Find out more.
We encourage you to look at each therapist’s bio to see their strengths and learn more about their approaches to therapy. All of these methods are implemented and used in light of how we are made as a unique, unrepeatable, and good human beings. We also incorporate spiritual methods and tools from the Church. All of these methods are in line and accepted by Roman and Eastern Church and are aimed at spiritual as well as psychological healing.